Join our Fun & Dynamic team! Make a difference in your community and help support the education of swim lessons for children of all ages! Experience a FUN working atmosphere and start a REWARDING CAREER today!!
- Teaching and coaching all levels of our Swim Lesson program
- Supervising pools and other areas to ensure safety and progress
- Monitoring instructors and classes
- Working closely with Swim Program Manager
- Communicating with parents and children in positive and encouraging manner
- Conducting shift meetings with staff as needed
- Administering reports and paperwork as needed
- Maintaining 100% customer satisfaction
- Swim background, LG and WSI are preferred, not required - we will certify internally.
- Effective communication skills; verbally and in writing while projecting a professional and positive image at all times.
- Confident leadership skills
- Positive customer service skills
- Weekend commitment of Saturday or Sunday
- Atlanta Swim Academy offers professional growth opportunities for those that qualify.
- Full, Paid training provided.
- Health Insurance is available to full-time employees.
- Employee discount.
- Employee Referral Program.
- Employee Assistance Program including: work-life resources, legal & financial resources and access to virtual counseling sessions - (all resources are free and confidential)
- Paid-Time-Off Program for full-time employees.
- Retirement Plan Benefit - SIMPLE IRA w/Employer match
- Team building outings and functions.
Respectful Team Player
- Focused, Aware, and Present
- Enthusiastically committed to the Team
- Values Integrity and Trust
- Encourages and Advocates the Teams' Success
- Strives for Excellence; Driven to be the Best
- Embraces Change and Innovation
- Seeks Challenges as Opportunities for Growth
- Uncomfortable w/ 'Status Quo' or Being Average
- Driven, Diligent, Self-Motivated
- Genuinely Thrives on Helping People
- Strong & Consistent Work Ethic
- Pursues Opportunities to Build up Team
Member schools are independently owned and operated. Your application will go directly to the member school, and all hiring decisions will be made by the management of this school. All inquiries about employment at these schools should be made directly to the school location, and not to US Swim School Association.
(if you already have a resume on Indeed)