Join our Fun & Dynamic team! Make a difference in your community and help support the education of swim lessons for children of all ages! Experience a FUN working atmosphere and start a REWARDING CAREER today!!
Responsibilities and Duties
- Lead small groups (1-4) of swimmers through a series of progressively challenging swim skills.
- In-water instruction and coaching for all age groups and skill levels.
- Plan and effectively organize class time through lesson plans.
- Teach and lead with encouragement and positive reinforcement.
- Provide for consistency in instruction by working each assigned lesson.
- Communicate with parents and swimmers on progress towards goals.
- Complete any necessary paperwork and reports.
- Enforce all facility policies, rules and regulations.
- Cover all material required in a level.
- Knowledge of swimming skills and mechanics
- Excellent communication skills with children and adults
- Comfortable working with children of all ages
- Ability to lead and motivate
- Available to work at least one 4-hour shift either Sat. or Sun.
- Certification in American Red Cross Lifeguard Training, CPR, and First Aid (training and course will be available for candidates after hiring, however; preference will be given to those that have active certification)
- Teaching / Coaching
- Health / Fitness
- Sports & Recreation
- Physical Training
- Education / Childcare
- Leadership & Team Management
- Problem-Solving Skills
- Outgoing Personality
- Organizational Skills
- Atlanta Swim Academy offers growth opportunities for those that qualify! Fast-paced promotions are available to Lead Instructor and Instructor Supervisor positions. There are also opportunities to be cross-trained in multiple departments within the company, including: retail, customer service, administration, team management, hr/pr, coaching, logistics.
- Health Insurance is available to full-time employees.
- Employee discount.
- Other benefits including Vacation, PTO etc.
- Team building outings and functions.
Respectful Team Player
- Focused, Aware, and Present
- Enthusiastically committed to the Team
- Values Integrity and Trust
- Encourages and Advocates the Teams' Success
- Strives for Excellence; Driven to be the Best
- Embraces Change and Innovation
- Seeks Challenges as Opportunities for Growth
- Uncomfortable w/ 'Status Quo' or Being Average
- Driven, Diligent, Self-Motivated
- Genuinely Thrives on Helping People
- Strong & Consistent Work Ethic
- Pursues Opportunities to Build up Team
Member schools are independently owned and operated. Your application will go directly to the member school, and all hiring decisions will be made by the management of this school. All inquiries about employment at these schools should be made directly to the school location, and not to US Swim School Association.
(if you already have a resume on Indeed)