Join our Fun & Dynamic team! Make a difference in your community and help support the education of swim lessons for children of all ages! Experience a FUN working atmosphere and start a REWARDING CAREER today!!
- Atlanta Swim Academy offers professional growth opportunities for those that qualify.
- Full, Paid training provided.
- Health Insurance is available to full-time employees.
- Employee discount.
- Employee Referral Program.
- Employee Assistance Program including: work-life resources, legal & financial resources and access to virtual counselling sessions - (all resources are free and confidential)
- Paid-Time-Off Program for full-time employees.
- Team building outings and functions.
- Retirement Plan Benefit - SIMPLE IRA w/ Employer Match
- Full (paid) training is provided, no previous experience required
- Successful applicants are required to pass a background check and attend paid training
- Flexible scheduling options available
Respectful Team Player
- Focused, Aware, and Present
- Enthusiastically committed to the Team
- Values Integrity and Trust
- Encourages and Advocates the Teams' Success
- Strives for Excellence; Driven to be the Best
- Embraces Change and Innovation
- Seeks Challenges as Opportunities for Growth
- Uncomfortable w/ 'Status Quo' or Being Average
- Driven, Diligent, Self-Motivated
- Genuinely Thrives on Helping People
- Strong & Consistent Work Ethic
- Pursues Opportunities to Build up Team
Member schools are independently owned and operated. Your application will go directly to the member school, and all hiring decisions will be made by the management of this school. All inquiries about employment at these schools should be made directly to the school location, and not to US Swim School Association.
(if you already have a resume on Indeed)