Join our Fun & Dynamic team! Make a difference in your community and help support the education of swim lessons for children of all ages! Experience a FUN working atmosphere and start a REWARDING CAREER today!! What is the ASA Difference? https://www.atlantaswimacademy.com/facility/difference
- Teaching and coaching all levels of our Swim Lesson program
- Supervising pools and other areas to ensure safety and progress
- Monitoring instructors and classes
- Working closely with Swim Program Manager
- Communicating with parents and children in positive and encouraging manner
- Conducting shift meetings with staff as needed
- Administering reports and paperwork as needed
- Maintaining 100% customer satisfaction
- Swim background, LG and WSI are preferred, not required - we will certify internally.
- Effective communication skills; verbally and in writing while projecting a professional and positive image at all times.
- Confident leadership skills
- Positive customer service skills
- Weekend commitment of Saturday or Sunday
- Atlanta Swim Academy offers professional growth opportunities for those that qualify.
- Full, Paid training provided.
- Health Insurance is available to full-time employees.
- Employee discount.
- Employee Referral Program.
- Employee Assistance Program including: work-life resources, legal & financial resources and access to virtual counselling sessions - (all resources are free and confidential)
- Paid-Time-Off Program for full-time employees.
- Team building outings and functions.
ASA is a family-owned business serving East Cobb and the surrounding area for over 35 years. Our exceptional reputation in the community has made us a leader in the Learn-to-Swim industry.
We take pride in our Core Value of Innovation. We are committed to continuous improvement and striving for excellence. By upholding our 5 Core Values of Safety, Fun, Respect, Integrity, and Innovation, ASA can truly say we are a thriving and unique organization.
All of our staff participate in continuous education programs, including our in-water training system, online training courses, Red Cross Lifeguard certification for all Instructors, staff leadership training, USSSA National Conferences, and constant on-going training and development in all departments.
We have 3 indoor heated at 90 degrees pools for warm year-round swimming. The large viewing hallway allows parents to observe swim lessons comfortably and provides easy access to our 6 family changing rooms. Additionally, our large men's and women's restrooms have generous changing areas.
Member schools are independently owned and operated. Your application will go directly to the member school, and all hiring decisions will be made by the management of this school. All inquiries about employment at these schools should be made directly to the school location, and not to US Swim School Association.
(if you already have a resume on Indeed)