Join our Fun & Dynamic team! Make a difference in your community and help support the education of swim lessons for children of all ages! Experience a FUN working atmosphere and start a REWARDING CAREER today!! What is the ASA Difference? https://www.atlantaswimacademy.com/facility/difference
- You get to work with kids, teaching a life skill that could be life saving
- It's a fun, creative, flip flop friendly environment
- Every day is different with new chances to make a difference
- Make sure everyone is safe.
- Love and respect students while teaching them to swim.
- Be a team player who is who is consistently dependable and reliable.
- Complete required training and be a continual learner.
- Follow our curriculum with a focus on the needs, abilities and comfort of each student.
- Smile and have fun during your entire shift.
- Caring and compassion for children and adults
- Ability to work in the water for periods of up to 5 hours
- Strong communication skills
- Great attitude and willingness to be coached
- The ability to focus in a fast-paced environment
- The ability to commit to at least 1 year of employment, afternoons and weekends required
- Fun team atmosphere
- Competitive pay
- Employee discounts/swim lessons
ASA is a family-owned business serving East Cobb and the surrounding area for over 35 years. Our exceptional reputation in the community has made us a leader in the Learn-to-Swim industry.
We take pride in our Core Value of Innovation. We are committed to continuous improvement and striving for excellence. By upholding our 5 Core Values of Safety, Fun, Respect, Integrity, and Innovation, ASA can truly say we are a thriving and unique organization.
All of our staff participate in continuous education programs, including our in-water training system, online training courses, Red Cross Lifeguard certification for all Instructors, staff leadership training, USSSA National Conferences, and constant on-going training and development in all departments.
We have 3 indoor heated at 90 degrees pools for warm year-round swimming. The large viewing hallway allows parents to observe swim lessons comfortably and provides easy access to our 6 family changing rooms. Additionally, our large men's and women's restrooms have generous changing areas.
Member schools are independently owned and operated. Your application will go directly to the member school, and all hiring decisions will be made by the management of this school. All inquiries about employment at these schools should be made directly to the school location, and not to US Swim School Association.
(if you already have a resume on Indeed)